The mysterious and vast ocean is a treasure trove of rich resources!
The unfathomable ocean is always intriguing, it is said that its taste is salty? Why are there high tides and low tides? How are waves and tsunamis produced? The ocean has always provided abundant energy and food for human beings. However, due to the influence of excessive fishing, environmental pollution, global warming, etc., marine resources are gradually being depleted. Therefore, marine conservation is also urgent and needs to be implemented together. oh!
- Why is the sea blue? Is sea water really salty? How are waves formed? ...all kinds of interesting questions and answers are in the book.
- Arranged in the "why" Q&A style that children love to ask, making knowledgeable content fun and not boring.
- Lively and funny cute illustrations, paired with interesting dialogues, help children understand the text narrative more easily.
- Fill up with small knowledge related to the topic, after reading the full text, you can add more common sense.
- Remind children of the importance of saving energy and caring for nature. In addition to reading, they must practice hard.