Our bodies have secrets, let's find the answer together!
Why does my stomach growl when I'm hungry? After running, I feel so breathless and my heart beats faster! How did that happen? It's really shy to fart accidentally, why do people fart? Go to the book to find the answer and see what the wonderful body does every day! Light-hearted and fun content, paired with hilarious dialogue and illustrations, let us know and cherish our bodies better.
- What does the body structure have to do with how we breathe, get hungry, and fart? All kinds of interesting questions and answers are in the book.
- Arranged in the "why" Q&A style that children love to ask, making knowledgeable content fun and not boring.
- Lively and funny cute illustrations, paired with interesting dialogues, help children understand the text narrative more easily.
- Supplement small knowledge related to the topic, after reading the full text, you can add more common sense.
- Common sense of emergency first aid, learn to solve the troubles encountered in life, not only protect yourself, but also help others.