Weather is always unpredictable!
Our daily life is affected by the weather, such as what clothes to wear when going out, whether to bring an umbrella... There are many factors in the change of climate, and how are wind, rain, snow, lightning, seasonal changes, etc. formed? What significant impact does the greenhouse effect have on our environment? At present, the abnormal climate has gradually affected the survival of animals. Therefore, we must save energy and reduce carbon, avoid air pollution, and protect nature together.
- Why does it rain in the sky? Where does the wind come from? How powerful are tornadoes? ...all kinds of interesting questions and answers are in the book.
- Arranged in the "why" Q&A style that children love to ask, making knowledgeable content fun and not boring.
- Lively and funny cute illustrations, paired with interesting dialogues, help children understand the text narrative more easily.
- Fill up with small knowledge related to the topic, after reading the full text, you can add more common sense.
- Remind children of the importance of saving energy and caring for nature. In addition to reading, they must practice hard.